A 12-Credit Online Graduate Certificate Program for Professionals
Create solutions to the crises affecting our global community. UConn’s Sustainable Environmental Planning and Management Online Graduate Certificate provides the skills and techniques needed to lead our society to a sustainable future. The program is designed for working professionals who want to take their career to the next level, as well as Post-Baccalaureate students and engaged citizens interested in sustainable environmental planning and management.
Students will learn how to:
- Describe how ecological systems operate and change.
- Describe how social, economic, and political systems affect ecological systems.
- Identify essential components of decision processes and communication methods.
- Apply geospatial skills in a planning context.
- Operate effectively in a team-based planning process.
- Analyze an existing environmental management plan in a sustainable context.
- Prepare and evaluate environmental management plans.
- Evaluate an environmental management plan for sustainable outcomes.
This program can be completed in 12-16 months.
We are currently accepting applications for the summer 2016 semester. The application deadline is Friday, April 29th. Apply now to avoid last minute processing delays.