The Sustainable Environmental Planning and Management Online Graduate Certificate Program is designed specifically for:
- Professionals in the natural resources and sustainable environmental fields looking to enhance their skills and advance their careers.
- College graduates with a Bachelor’s degree looking to break into the field.
- Professionals who have been in the workforce for a period of time and are interested in going to graduate school, but need the credentials to apply for a Master’s Degree program, such as UConn’s Master’s in Natural Resources or to our new Professional Masters in Energy and Environmental Management, which will be accepting students for the fall 2017 semester.
Students will be prepared for a wide range of positions in federal, state and non-governmental agencies, as well as environmental consulting firms, such as:
- Environmental analysts and consultants
- Refuge managers
- Conservation directors, managers, and planners
- Sustainability program managers/project leaders
- Environmental educator
- Renewable energy consultants
- Green building project manager